You will see the production process of Golden Flake snacks, from fresh whole potatoes and corn to the finished great tasting packaged snacks on their way to your local retailer.
See how we bag
If you could introduce a new Golden Flake snack, what would it be?
We want to know!
Once you've had a Golden Flake chip fresh off the production line, you'll never look at a bag of potato chips the same way again.
Golden Flake Tour Rules
To ensure your safety and our manufacturing integrity,
the following rules must be followed:
1. All jewelry must be removed. Wedding bands and medical alert items are exempt.
2. Only closed toed and closed heel shoes may be worn in the Plant. This is a walking tour. Please be aware of wet floors and vehicle traffic.
3. All tour participants must be 5 years of age or older. Our tours last approximately 45 minutes.
4. Handbags, backpacks, briefcases, etc. are not allowed on the tour. Please secure these items in your vehicle.
5. No cameras or video recorders of any kind are allowed in the manufacturing areas.
6. Golden Flake Snack Foods reserves the right, for business reasons, to cancel, postpone or decline tour requests.
7. School Field Trip reservations will open on September 1 of each year. Please call early in the school year as our tour is very popular and fills quickly.
8. Our tour is wheel chair accessible.
9. Notice: Allergens are present! While we sell and distribute packaged peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds and other nut items, no nut items are processed here. However we have seasonings in the manufacturing process that include, but not limited to, milk, soy, and wheat are present in this facility. Those individuals that have allergic reactions to these items may want to consider just viewing our introductory video that shows the production process prior to the tour. These individuals must have their own supervision while others are on the tour.